MailEnable Professional version provides robust SMTP and POP3 services for Windows 2000/NT Server systems. Its simple installation procedure and powerful administration software means that you will be up and running quickly. It offers MailEnable SMTP Service, an integrated service providing SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) for transmitting email messages between servers on the Internet.
Some of the features of the SMTP service are:
- Supports RFC 821, 974, 1869, 2554, 2821, binds to specific or all IP addresses
- Powerful relay options
- Grant or deny access for IP address ranges
- Pickup event so you can run scripts or executables on an email SMTP authentication,
- Allow/deny email where the sender domain does not resolve
- Ban on a domain-to-domain basis
MailEnable POP3 Service provides POP3 access to users mailboxes. The MailEnable administrator allows the administration and configuration of all mail services. This includes adding new hosted customers, their SMTP domains and setting up mailbox mappings for these domains.